Forcepoint APX Email Encryption Module
Ensure Confidential Delivery of Sensitive Email
Forcepoint email encryption for TRITON products is a policy-driven technology that enables secure delivery of email communications. It eliminates the traditional barriers of cost and complexity by offering easy administration, without complex key management or additional hardware.
The Email Encryption Module is available for these TRITON APX products:
- TRITON AP-EMAIL
Organizations need a simple, fast, and cost-effective email encryption solution to help them comply with regulations and protect the confidentiality of their sensitive information.
Forcepoint email encryption for TRITON products is a policy-driven technology that enables secure delivery of email communications. It eliminates the traditional barriers of cost and complexity by offering easy administration, without complex key management or additional hardware. And full integration with TRITON AP-EMAIL and the Email DLP Module means you won’t sacrifice the ability to inspect encrypted email for malware and content violations.
Why Forcepoint Email Encryption Modules?
Forcepoint encryption is a policy-driven service that enables the secure delivery of email communications to business partners and individuals. Easy administration, without complex management or additional hardware, eliminates the traditional cost and complexity barriers to email encryption. And full integration with TRITON AP-EMAIL and the Email DLP Module means you won’t sacrifice the ability to inspect encrypted email for malware and content violations. Forcepoint encryption provides a simple and cost-effective solution to help organizations quickly comply with regulations and protect the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Out-of-the-box policies make it easy for your current IT staff to quickly meet regulatory requirements such as PCI and secure your intellectual property.
- A seamless experience by automating the encryption of sensitive information through simple yet powerful policy controls.
- Third party recipient experience is simple through user-friendly self-registration and password management, eliminating administrative overhead to manage recipient access.
- Emails are safe and encrypted in the recipient’s inbox.
- OCR capabilities allow polices to encrypt data identified within screenshots, fax pages and scanned documents such as checks, receipts, legal document or legacy files.
- Integration of all necessary services and strong automation reduces overhead for low Total Cost of Ownership.
Part of a Complete Email Security Defense
The combination of TRITON AP-EMAIL, the Email DLP Module and the Email Encryption Module defends against inbound threats and outbound communications across the entire Kill Chain.
- Encrypt email based on policy, protecting confidential communications with your business partners and customers for traditional email systems as well as Microsoft Office 365.
- Stop APTs and other advanced targeted threats with real-time analytics from ACE.
- Identify high risk employees through activity analysis compared to peer group and past behaviors for correction and education.
- Add the Email Sandbox Module for URL and file behavioral sandboxing to enhance Zero-day threat detection.
- Add the Image Analysis Module to identify explicit images in email that may violate sexual harassment or other regulations.
- Out-of-the-Box Policies — Make it easy for your IT staff to quickly secure your intellectual property and meet compliance requirements for PCI and other regulations.
- Powerful Policy Controls — Automate the encryption of sensitive information simply and seamlessly.
- Simple Third-Party Recipient Experience — Eliminate administrative overhead for managing recipient access with user-friendly self-registration and password management.
- OCR Capabilities — Enable polices to encrypt data identified within screenshots, fax pages and scanned files such as checks, receipts and legal or legacy documents.
- Low TCO — Integrate all necessary services and take advantage of strong automation to reduce overhead.
From socially engineered lures to targeted phishing, most large cyber-attacks begin with email. As these advanced, multi-stage threats blend Web and email elements throughout attacks, they present a ‘Kill Chain’ of opportunities to stop them before the breach occurs.
TRITON AP-EMAIL identifies targeted attacks, high risk users and Insider Threats while empowering mobile workers and the safe adoption of new technologies like Microsoft Office 365 and Box Enterprise. From inbound attack activity to outbound data theft or botnet communication attempts, Forcepoint TRITON AP-Email security protects email communications as part of a complete TRITON APX defense against APTs and other Advanced Threats.
TRITON AP-EMAIL solves email security challenges
- APTs commonly use email for early stages in their advanced attacks
- Stopping data theft and the Insider Threat
- Safely adopting Microsoft Office 365 and other services to expand and compete
- Risky user habits that can easily lead to security breaches and data loss
Download the Forcepoint APX Email Encryption Modules Datasheet (.PDF)
- Email Encryption Module requires either Email Cloud Module or Email Hybrid Module when added to TRITON AP-EMAIL.